Within a vibrant offshore company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons
You can make your mark as a SHE-Q Manager if you are able to implement changes in behavior. Changes in behavior tend not to happen overnight. As a SHE-Q Manager you will need a great deal of creativity, empathy and perseverance to get everyone on board and keep them there. And it is not just on the projects that improvements need to be implemented; there are also challenges at divisional level with regard to optimization, integration and embedding of policy and processes. As a SHE-Q Manager you are responsible for supporting this process, whilst never losing sight of the interests of the business.
Responsibilities as SHE-Q Manager
- Advising Business Unit Management and active liaising with stakeholders.
- Program guide internal programs, facilitate internal safety program sessions.
- Project visits in your area, coaching and supporting Project SHE-Q on site.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- At least around 5 years’ experience in advising and supporting organizations or projects on SHE-Q related subjects and you want to move into a management role.
- A Higher Professional Education related to SHE-Q (e.g. Integrale Veiligheid, HVK diploma, NEBOSH diploma).
- A proven track record in the successful implementation of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHE-Q).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- No problem with travelling when needed frequently to projects abroad
Yellotec Safety Consult is in 2008 begonnen als onderdeel van The Human Network. The Human Network bestaat sinds 1995 en heeft ruim 400 medewerkers. Yellotec Safety Consult richt zich op consultancy, advies en interim bemiddeling van veiligheids consultants voor de industriële sector met een achtergrond of sterke affiniteit met de techniek.