Our clientś business is growing, and the demands are changing onto a higher professional level. Therefore, a new position as QHSSE OFFICER has become available. In the office in North Holland, you will work as part of a dedicated team to make sure that the Workboats and CTV’s are operated at the high standards, the industry and our client requires. This position reports to the QHSSE Manager.
Are you ready to make a next step in your career and are you looking for a leading company who will give you opportunity for personal growth? Then this may be the right opportunity!
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to become a part of an ambitious team, implementing and promoting QHSSE throughout the organization;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- The opportunity to contribute to prestigious projects in collaboration with others;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment;
- A position in an international and fast-growing company.
How will your working day look like:
- You are responsible for promoting a safety & environmental culture within the organization, both ashore and onboard our Workboats;
- Quality and safety is in your DNA. So naturally it is your responsibility to motivate and inform our crew of the importance of complying with Company system procedures;
- You follow up by facilitating, assisting and monitoring the effective implementation of appropriate procedures from the Management System for the assigned business unit;
- As our colleagues and external partners rely on your expertise and dedication you make sure all relevant documents are updated correctly in our Integrated Management System (IMS) and you actively approach internal stakeholder to verify the status of these documents;
- Furthermore, you feel at ease conducting internal QHSSE audits to uphold our high standards. You manage external audits at the office and on assigned vessels;
- And of course you will provide support to departments of the appointed business unit on any QA related subjects (included setting up/ updating documents, internal- and for charters/projects);
- With your team and colleagues, you are always looking for ideas to improve safety and working efficiency.
- HBO working level candidate;
- Additional professional qualifications in QHSSE (MVK/ HVK or NEBOSH)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore and/or marine industry, civil, Oil & Gas or Renewables.
- Experience with QHSSE Management Systems and QHSSE Auditing Techniques.
- Mandatory knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISM, ISPS, MLC and other relevant Standards and Codes.
- Open to travel, approximately 15% of the time.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic operational environment.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed, with a constructive and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical, auditing and reporting skills.
- Demonstrating good language skills in both Dutch and English.
- Team player with multi-level communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel, Visio).
Are you ready for your next challenge, and do you feel this your call? Well…then do not just sit there, contact us for more information now!