Together with an international engineering organisation we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be focussing on sustainable energy solutions and you will be responsible for engineering the products for the chemical industry, according the specifications, functionalities and codes.
In order to match the client requirements you will need to dig deep in your combustion and mechanical engineering experience.
What kind of qualifications fit well within this team of 5 driven Mechanical Engineers:
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of experience with pressure vessels and knowledge regarding ASME codes
- Strong communicator (fluency in English is a must; Dutch is a nice to have)
The company specialises in combustion and processing techniques for the chemical sector and engineers, develops, installs, improves and maintains combustion and process installations.
They currently are also setting up new initiatives to offer a variety of multi-fuel combustion solutions which are suitable to convert a wide range of (renewable) fuels, into energy for the process needs of their clients.
So what’s on offer?
- Basic salary between 45.000 and 70.000euro/year (depending experience)
- 38 vacation days, pension scheme, profit sharing scheme
- Hybrid work possibilities
- Become part of a driven engineering team in an informal organisation
- Mechanical engineer position with a focus on existing, proven technologies and with a possibility to master new, sustainable solutions for your clients worldwide
Do you want to secure your spot as a mechanical engineer on an international engineering consultancy? Does a combination of proven technologies and promising new sustainable solutions sound interesting to you? Don’t wait!
De technische vacature