AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Key Account Manager, you have a strong impact on AME’s customer satisfaction level, the contribution to our company’s commercial success and the ability to realize future growth. You are in charge of successfully managing the relations with our key accounts and further developing these accounts. You are the spider-in-the-web between our most important customers and our internal organization.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for:
- Managing an existing portfolio of international business-to-business key accounts;
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with them; you are the first point of contact and/or escalation;
- Identifying new business opportunities, focusing on the existing customer portfolio;
- Managing and negotiating about offers and contracts;
- Bringing the right internal and external stakeholders together to ensure successful offer and customer business management;
- A successful transfer of a new project from sales to project management;
- Attending and representing AME at events, fairs, conferences and seminars.
- A commercial attitude, combined with a high level of technical affinity, built up in a technical working environment;
- A technical study background is a plus;
- 5 – 10 years of commercial experience, focusing on (key) account management;
- A mature appearance and communication style; you are able to be the first point of contact for our high impact customers;
- Disciplined working style; excellent organization skills (structuring, planning and priority setting);
- Well-developed empathy skills: the ability to assess customer demands and translate them into suitable solutions;
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch and/or German is a plus;
- Driving license.
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).