The vacancy Inside Sales Representative is a very independent and versatile position in which you act as the proverbial spider in the web. A unique position within a close-knit team that works together on the international expansion of our company. You support the Commercial Director where necessary and you ensure that the CRM application remains up to date. In addition, you will learn to work with our machines and provide instructions to our customers. In short: a versatile role, where you get the opportunity to grow with the organization.
Your main activities are:
- Making and following up quotes
- Maintaining contact with customers, both by telephone and by e-mail
- Keeping the CRM application up to date
- Translate customer wishes into concrete actions
- Organizing and hosting small events (for example workshops)
- Answer (international) customer questions about our products
- Providing product advice
A challenging position, in which you can contribute to the growth of an innovative company and the success of our products. We encourage entrepreneurship and proactively offering your suggestions and input. We also believe in personal growth opportunities through coaching and input from experienced colleagues. Your salary is competitive and depends on experience and education.
- MBO+ working and thinking level with a technical or (technical) commercial education
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar position (or an HBO starter with growth potential)
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- Interest in and knowledge of (3D printing) technology
- Excellent oral and written expression skills in both Dutch and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is considered an advantage
- Good communicative skills
- Self-starter with perseverance
- Available full-time in Gouda
atum3D is an innovative Dutch company that has built an international reputation in recent years in the field of DLP 3D printing technology. Our vision is that an open platform for resins based on superior hardware and software results in optimal solutions. Because both our 3D printers and the firmware and software are fully developed in-house, atum3D is able to tailor our products specifically to the customer application. Our highly cost-effective products offer exceptional print speed, accuracy and versatility due to available material properties from our resin partners. One example is the ability of atum3D to apply high-quality materials developed for SLA to our DLP printers. Examples of current applications are prototyping, bioprinting, personalized medical devices, automotive interior components and footwear insoles. With integrated solutions that also automate post-processing, our goal is to compete with injection molding for series up to 100,000 parts based on lead time, flexibility and costs.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you meet the job requirements? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply through the application button and send us your motivation letter and your CV.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact Robert van Kasteel by phone on 06-14717452.