What your day might look like:
- Develop and maintain the documentation of correct Product Safety information for company’s standard products.
- Develop standards and guidelines within the organization concerning the safe storage, handling and transport of (chemical) products
- Follow up on the Product related Improvement Potentials.
- Support on import licence requirements, especially on the requirement to check if all ingredients of the products are on approved lists.
- Bachelor Degreel in Chemistry or other relevant degree.
- You understand easily and have broad experience with (international) HSE rules and regulations and know how to use this to update product information.
- Knowledge of Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Good command of English and Dutch (both spoken and written).
- Proven knowledge of dangerous good classification related to transport (IMDG, ADR, IATA etc.) MSDS and REACH
- You have proactive approach and can easily communicate on different levels within and outside the organization.
- You can be supportive or demanding to the organization depending on the issue.
- You have a “can do” mentality.
About the department/location
Our client is a technical supplier for the maritime industry, with supplier, logistic and warehouse services. With offices in 125 countries, supporting operations in 2200 port locations across the world, they have the largest maritime services network in the world. The company has 1400 employees worldwide, in the Netherlands they employ 150 pleople. For them we are searching for a Global HSE Consultant Marine Products.
About the department/location
This function works closely together with the QHSSE team, the Technical Solution Team Chemicals and several other suppliers.
The Global QHSSE team consists of 10 colleagues working from different locations around the globe. In this role you will report directly to the Global QHSSE director who is located in Rotterdam.
The International DC is located in Rotterdam. The Head Quarter is in Oslo. Part of the Technical Solution team is working from this location and the main supplier of chemicals is located near Oslo. They have a lot of know-how and expertise when it comes to chemical properties and legislation related to chemicals, these persons can support you in your function and vice versa.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic, international organization with opportunities for personal growth. An integrity/ background check is part of the application procedure.
Want to know more?
Please contact Alice van den Berge at firstname.lastname@example.org of 06-40526368.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek