Are you an experienced electrical engineer? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
As an Experienced Electrical Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with other integrators and architects.
The Experienced Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
• Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
• Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
• Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
• Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
• Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
• Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
• With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
• Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
• Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement;
• Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
• Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
• Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and safety is preferred
• Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
• Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
• High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
• Structured with eye for details.
• Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
• Quality focus.
• Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
• Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
ASML is ’s werelds meest toonaangevende leverancier van lithografische systemen voor de halfgeleider industrie. Wij bouwen de instrumenten die nodig zijn voor een cruciale productiestap: die van het creëren van patronen van elektrische circuits op computerchips . Wij leveren alle benodigdheden aan de chipfabrikanten voor de massaproductie van dergelijke patronen op silicium ‘wafers’.